- Qualifying criteria for employers
- Employer eligibility review form
- Eligible employees
- Registration and operation of the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS)
- How to claim for employees and subsidy rates
- Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) reduced rate
- List of Employers who received payments under the EWSS
Revenue has published the name and address of each employer who received payments in 2020 and Quarters 1 and 2 in 2021, under the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS). This is required by Section 28B(10) of the Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid 19) Act 2020.
The legislation permits the publication of the name and address of each employer that received EWSS payments. Revenue is obliged to observe taxpayer confidentiality, in accordance with Section 851A of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997, in relation to all other details, for example, the amounts of subsidy paid.
The names of employers are published in alphabetical order and along with the published addresses reflect the current information held on Revenue’s records. Where the same business received EWSS payments in respect of separate employer registrations, the business is included in the publication in respect of each separate employer registration.
The list is available in three different formats: